Thursday, December 31, 2009
2010 Optimum Performance Training Goals....
2009 was a great year at OPT. We have produced great athletes out of my 1 stall garage. Our client base is growing weekly and the community spirit is strong. I'm very excited for 2010 and where we are headed. Here is a short list of whats in the works at OPT...
1) Break ground mid-summer 2010 on a brand new 1200 square foot facility with 12 foot ceilings. Located in the country hills of Oriskany Falls NY on Knoxboro Rd.
2) Introduce Nate Dubach to our current client base. Nate is a licensed Physical Therapist specializing in recovery, and lifestyle management. I am looking forward to adding Nate to the OPT staff, giving our members an opportunity to work with him, becoming more efficient in recovery and learning valuable lifestyle management skills. Nates commitment to his profession will be a great asset to OPT.
3) Watch my clients smash their fitness/nutrition/lifestyle goals.
4) Strengthening the OPT community through sharing ideas, community events, and weekend contests.
5) Have fun and enjoy every moment!